Electrical cord warning!

July 19th, 2017 by

This week’s tip to look for in your home is worn out electrical cords.  As your electronics get older over the years the more the cords and wiring get worn out.  This is most noticeable when you can see the interior wires and connections through the other protective cord casing.  if you notice wear and tear at all then you are looking at a potential fire hazard.  Electrical fires can be very dangerous because the electricity can be conducted through the water meant to put it out.  If you have any worn out cords or wiring, call a licensed electrician before any fire starts!

Tip of the day

July 11th, 2017 by

Hello and welcome to our blog section!

For our first couple blogs we are happy to show you several fire hazards to look out for in your home to keep you from having to deal with fire and smoke damage.  The first one is a backed up dryer vent.  A lot of people don’t realize that they should be cleaning out their dryer vent and not only their lent trap.  Lint contains flammable fibers, like cotton and paper.  The more that the lint backs up into the vent and the vent hose the more danger your home might face.  Every time you use your dryer, it generates heat and that heat reacts with the lint buildup and can eventually create a fire.

Our Blog Is Coming Soon!

June 28th, 2017 by

Here we’ll be posting Firstcall news and updates, upcoming events, updates about unique and interesting projects we’re working on, some safety and every day tips and even some further insight into what we do everyday.

Our goal is to give you a closer look at all the happenings at Firstcall and what we can do to help you.

Our first blog post will be up in just a week or two!

Stay tuned and check back for updates.

-The Firstcall Team

Our People ::

Project Gallery ::

Our Customers ::

Services::